Heartbeat Serving Wounded Warriors provides emergency assistance, therapeutic services, support groups, and morale-building programs for wounded service members and their families in Washington state. Our focus is on the wounded and injured. Heartbeat is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization — donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
We offer our programs to wounded and injured service members from all branches of the military: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, and Navy.
How we help
Heartbeat’s programs and services for wounded warriors and their families are continually growing. We offer support for many types of needs: emergency, physical, psychological , and daily living. Current services and programs include
- Emergency financial assistance
- Back in the Saddle Warriors™—equine assisted therapy program
- Scuba Warriors™—therapeutic scuba activity
- Morale-Building programs and events
- ARC kits for incoming wounded warriors